Cardiovascular Services at Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Your partner in taking on heart disease. Our hearts beat as one.
When heart disease affects one in five Americans, it helps to know you have exceptional cardiac care right in your neighborhood. Advocate South Suburban Hospital is one of the south suburbs’ leading sources of expert heart care—offering a continuum of services from screening through cardiac rehabilitation.
Our board-certified physicians and expert staff are here to assist you with specialized services, comprehensive diagnostics and prevention programs.
Why Choose Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Comprehensive, accurate diagnostic services performed by experienced medical staff lead to precise treatment plans and fewer invasive procedures for our patients.
- Our commitment to prevention and improved community heart health, with free and reduced-fee risk assessments and outreach programs.
- Sophisticated technology for effective diagnosis and treatment, including non-surgical carotid stenting and 64-slice CT (computed tomography) scanning.
- Fully accredited three-phase cardiac rehabilitation program offering our patients a fresh start at heart health.
- Inpatient and outpatient care options along with state-of-the-art emergency facilities and monitoring techniques for round-the-clock care.
Learn more about our services and treatments.
Heart Conditions We Treat
Our cardiovascular experts treat a full range of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Learn more about these and other medical conditions of the cardiovascular system at our online Health Library.
Services and Treatments
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America, yet many causes of this deadly disease can be successfully managed with proper care. From prevention to rehabilitation, the cardiology team at Advocate South Suburban Hospital offers a wide range of services to meet your unique cardiovascular needs.
- Heart attack emergency treatment
- Cardiac and stroke prevention services
- Pinpoint cardiovascular diagnostics, including: stress tests, EKG’s, holter monitoring cardiac catheterization and angiograms
- Congestive heart failure program, including infusion therapy and nutrition consultation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Learn more about our services.
Meet Our Care Team
Our team of knowledgeable and experienced physicians and other medical professionals at Advocate South Suburban Hospital are here to provide you with the best possible heart care. Our heart care team draws from experience to treat your condition but, we know you are unique and always seek out the treatment options best for you.
Use our online physician directory or call us at 708.799.8000 for help locating a cardiovascular professional at Advocate South Suburban Hospital.