Advocate South Suburban Hospital's Registered Licensed Dietitians (RD's) provide personalized nutrition counseling according to your prescribed diet, medical history and nutritional goals.
Individual Nutrition Counseling
Individual Nutrition Counseling helps ensure that you receive a customized meal plan based on your specific health condition and preferences. During this session,
you will learn how to eat healthier and still enjoy your favorite foods!
Scheduling an Appointment
Please contact your physician for an order, including a diagnosis, and then call 708.213.3053. Nutrition counseling is provided by our Registered Dietitian.
Nutrition Counseling Topics Include:
- Cholesterol, triglyceride and/or blood pressure reduction
- Diabetic Nutrition
- Diabetes during pregnancy (Gestational Diabetes)
- Management of insulin and non-insulin dependent diabetes
- Pre-diabetes education
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Gastrointestinal Nutrition
- Celiac disease
- Crohn's disease
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Geriatric Nutrition -Eating difficulties and aging
- Infant/Children's Nutrition
- Weight management for adults and children: weight loss or weight gain