Cardiovascular Services at Advocate Trinity Hospital
Your partner in taking on heart disease. Our hearts beat as one.
When it comes to heart care, quality and expertise matter. With innovative approaches to care, experienced physicians and sophisticated technology, Trinity Hospital is the community’s premiere source for high-quality heart care. We offer a continuum of patient-centered care from prevention to rehabilitation—all close to home and delivered with compassion and respect for every patient.
Why Choose Advocate Trinity Hospital
Trinity Hospital is committed to improving cardiovascular health in our community. As the primary heart care provider in the area, we offer:
- Access to some of the area’s best cardiovascular physicians and heart and vascular services.
- Cardio diagnostics lab with state-of-the-art equipment and technology for diagnosing and treating heart conditions.
- Full service Cardiac Catheterization Lab offering critical interventional services for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular disease 24 hours a day.
- Fully accredited three-phase cardiac rehabilitation program to help patients return to a healthy life--but not to the emergency room.
- Offering Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) procedure to quickly open the blocked coronary arteries to restore blood flow to the heart muscle without performing surgery.
Heart Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide range of cardiovascular conditions, including:
Services and Treatments
Meet Our Care Team
At Advocate Trinity Hospital our team of knowledgeable and experienced physicians and other medical professionals are here to provide you with the best possible cardiovascular care. Our dedicated staff is specially trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and critical care. We provide personalized care mindful of the unique physical and emotional needs of every patient.
Use our online physician directory or call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622) for more information on our cardiovascular professionals at Advocate Trinity Hospital.